2010 SENIOR GIRLS LEAGUE RULES
Base Distance: 60 ft. Ball Type: Yellow 12” softball
Game Length: 7 innings Run Rule: 10 runs after 5 innings
League rules are the same as the National Federated High School Softball rules (restrictions relating to bats are waived), including and/or except as follows:
1. Players will be called out and ejected from the game for intentional roughness.
2. All players should have numbers on their uniforms.
3. All batters and base runners must wear full protective helmets and catchers must wear protective equipment including helmets, and throat protectors.
4. Pitchers may not pitch more than 12 outs in any game.(Except in extra inning games) Her replacement, or any other pitcher, must complete (3) outs before the original/starting pitcher can return.
5. 4 outfielders may be used and they must all play at equal depth in the field.
7. No new inning may start 2 hours after the 1st ball is pitched.